Overnight stay Ryokan
Stay in one of our Ryokans, a Japanese inn or guesthouse. In Japan, a Ryokan is usually located in the countryside and gives you a chance to experience the true Japanese lifestyle and hospitality. We hope to give you that exact same feeling here. Each suite has its own Japanese bath with a hot spring and traditional Japanese interior design. The rooms are large and have a private balcony.
Exclusively for this package
- Tasting menu served in your room
- Room service and Naki-san (service attendant)
- Check in 2.30 pm - Check out 12 noon
INCLUDED IN OUR OVERNIGHT PACKAGES:
- Entrance to japanese bath
- Tea and fruit buffet
- Acitivites according to daily program
- Yukata and slipper to borrow, swimwear to keep
UPGRADE YOUR BOOKING
- Single supplement, 1200 SEK
- Tastingmeny, add 250 SEK per person, served until march 31. Min 2 pers. See menu here.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Age limit is 16 years. During the period march 1-7 we have age limit 13 years.
- Due to the latest restrictions regarding alcohol serving, we will from December 25th, 2020 to January 24th, 2021not serve any alcohol at all in our restaurant and bar, this applies to all hours of the day. As an overnight guest, you have the opportunity to pre-order alcoholic beverages to your room. This must be pre-ordered and may only be consumed in the room.