Here is some useful information
YUKATA AND SWIMWEAR:
- Just like at a Japanese onsen, you will get a yukata, a Japanese cotton robe, when you visit us. This you wear throughout your stay; in the Japanese bath, during treatments as well when visiting our restaurants. Under the yukata, you always wear undergarments or dry swimwear.
- You will also receive swimwear and slippers when you check in. In the Japanese bath you will use the swim wear we provide. This is to create a harmonius environment without too many inpressions.
- Swimwear is yours to keep, yukata and slippers you borrow.
- We would like you to turn off your mobile phone. The Japanese bath including lounges and our Dojo, are completely digital-free zones. This applies to mobile phones, tablets and photography. We will ask you to put away digital tools if we see them used in mentioned places.
- Speak in a low voice in the Japanese bath.
- The Japanese water ablution takes place in silence.
- To make sure you get the most out of your visit with us, we would like you to read the spa introduction you get when you check in. You can also read it here.
- Our Japanese bath is open all days 8 am - 10.30 pm.
- We offer different activities, please se our website for more information.
- We can also recommend a walk in our Japanese garden. Just next to the Japanese garden you will find our outdoor gym and we also have nice running paths in out surroundings. Maps are available at the front desk.
- The breakfast buffet is open 7.30 am - 10 am, all days.
- You have to show up at the time you are booked.
- For menu, please see our website.
- Age limit is 16 years.
- Age limit is 13 years during the periods: 25 December - 30 December, 1 January - 8 January and 28 February - 6 March. Book as adults.
- If you have a gift card, please bring this to check in.
- We are a cash-free facility